Welcome to the Quarantine Edition of Write Reads! It’s very similar to our regular podcast but we do some talking about virus naming conventions, social distancing, self-isolating, and the like. But mainly we discuss this really excellent book about Chinese restaurants. WARNING: This podcast might make you crave Chinese food! Maybe have a snack before you listen. And, if you’re stuck at home and bored, go back and listen to our entire library of podcasts. That’ll keep you busy.
Other books discussed in this podcast:
- A Sportsman’s Notebook by Ivan Turgenev
- West With the Night by Beryl Markham
- Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- The Inquirer by Jaclyn Dawn
- Giving Up the Ghost by Hilary Mantel
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
- Being Chinese in Canada by William Ging Wee Dere
Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you will have here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.