Hey, Gang, it’s Write Reading In Bed month! Laura Frey from Reading In Bed has joined us once again for our discussion of Waubgeshig Rice’s Moon of the Crusted Snow. After getting over the initial awkwardness of long distance podcasting we fell right back in to the usual delightfulness when the three of us get together to talk books. If you don’t listen, you’ll be sad.
Many thanks to ECW Press for the reading copies. You listeners should check out their catalogue. They’ve got some really nice looking titles on the way.
Going forward, we’re going to try to ease back in to our former reading schedule, so our next podcast is a non-fiction pick. We’re going to read Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man by William Shatner. We’re aiming for end of May/early June for this one. Go grab a copy and join us (as listeners or as an actual guest host)!
Other books mentioned in this podcast:
- Starlight, Medicine Walk, and Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
- The Little Friend by Donna Tartt
- The Murderer’s Ape by Jakob Wegelius
- Shrewed by Elizabeth Renzetti
- The Imposter Bride by Nancy Richler
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- An Ocean of Minutes by Thea Lim