Are you ready for this? Well, whether you are or aren’t, it’s happening now. We talk about lots of stuffs in this one. Let us know if you’re concerned about our shared longing for a post-apocalyptic world. You can let us know about other things too.
The votes are in and The Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery will be our next read. Thank you to all who made their voices heard (anonymously).
Other books discussed in this podcast:
- Area X by Jeff VanderMeer
- The Gap of Time by Jeanette Winterson
- Beatlebone and City of Bohane by Kevin Barry
- The Year of the Flood and Maddaddam by Margaret Atwood
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen
- Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
- A God Somewhere by John Arcudi and Peter Snejbjerg
- Fifth Business by Robertson Davies
- YRCA 2015
Other bloggers mentioned: