Sorry if we left anybody hangin’ and wondering where this month’s podcast got to. More technical problems, friends. Let’s hope they are the last. But, our discussion of our May Mystery Pick is finally here for you to listen to, and hopefully enjoy.
Kirt’s Birthday Pick for next month, for those of you who are new to the game, or not paying attention, is All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews. Our guest host for that podcast will be Rick from Canon Fodder and Through the Pages. We’re excited to have him back. We had fun discussing King Leary with him last year.
We’ll also try to let you know what to expect for the following three months, as we promised to start doing.
Other books discussed in this podcast:
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John-Mandel
- The Inconvenient Indian, The Back of the Turtle and Green Grass, Running Water by Thomas King
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Troop by Nick Cutter
- The Broken Hours by Jacqueline Baker
- The Bird Box by Josh Malerman
- The Memory Painter by Gwendolyn Womack
- The Portable Dorothy Parker
- Salamander by Thomas Wharton
- The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler
- The Martian by Andy Weir