With plenty of time to read Us Conductors we hope that you are now ready to listen to our thoughts on this really terrific novel, and perhaps share some of your own thoughts with us. We cover a lot of ground in this one. Tania calls out bad customer service workers. Kirt calls out U2. We also talk about the book quite a bit. We hope you will enjoy.
As per usual, we also announce our historical fiction pick for next month’s write read: The Orenda by Joseph Boyden. We’re hoping for lots of input on this one, since it has been so widely read and highly praised.
Other books mentioned in this podcast:
- Psychology of Dance by Jim Taylor
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Chorus of Mushrooms by Hiromi Goto
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell by Susanna Clarke
- Theremin: Ether, Music, and Espionage by Albert Glinsky
Other bloggers mentioned:
Bands and songs mentioned:
Shoe stores maligned:
Quarks – Orchard Park Shopping Centre, Kelowna, BC