We had a delightful time with our guest host, Laura from Reading In Bed. We hope that you’ll have a listen and be delighted with us. Frog Music generated a lot of discussion between the three of us. Feel free to weigh in on any of the topics we touched upon in the podcast.
We also announced our pick for the May Mystery: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley. Hope that you’re all pleased with this choice.
Other books discussed in the podcast:
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Girls by Lori Lansens
- 1493 by Charles C. Mann
- The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden and The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Fifth Business by Robertson Davies
- The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Slammerkin, Room, and Astray by Emma Donoghue
- The Miracles of Ordinary Men by Amanda Leduc
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert